In 2006 Brian co-founded Symbio Business Solutions. Symbio has successfully built a client base across the public and private sectors in Ireland. Brian has worked on major IT and HR specific projects with Cartrawler, Zurich Life, Fáilte Ireland, the DAA, the National College of Ireland and Ordnance Survey Ireland. He also spends a significant portion of his time planning and delivering senior assessment programmes. Brian has worked on a number of significant high value ICT and business transformation projects during his career. More details are available below.
Some CAREER Achievements
· Project Managed the first Internet Banking development in the Irish Republic. AIB 24 Hour Online.
· Accepted the Golden Spider award on behalf of AIB for the best Financial Services website in 1998.
· Introduced E-Recruitment into IL&P thereby reducing the time and resources required to deliver 1,000 new hires per annum.
· Project managed the consolidation of 3 legacy IT systems onto a single platform while working in Irish Life.
· Assisted Fáilte Ireland, the National College of Ireland and Ordnance Survey Ireland to implement large scale Enterprise HR information systems.
· Led the implementation of a major Call Centre system for Cartrawler during 2015.